Tuesday 12 April 2011

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?


I looked into the company 'Lionsgate' to use to distribute my product. I thought this would be a good company to use because they distributed other thrillers such as 'American Psycho', the 'Saw' films and 'Hostel'. 'Saw' made $103,096,345 and 'Hostel' made $80,578,934 so their films also make a lot of money which would be a good thing for my product. Another company that I could consider is 'Universal Pictures' because they are a very big successful company, they have also distributed some thrillers including 'Dracula' and 'Frankenstien'. These films were very successful and are still recognized now even though they were both released in 1931 which is good for my film. Unfortunately I could not find the exact figures for these films, however I still think this would be a good media institution for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment