Friday 8 April 2011

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

My preliminary task taught me the basics of using Adobe Premiere Pro and using the cameras, however the thriller opening taught me to use the cameras and software in much more depth. In my preliminary task I learnt how to import the videos and cut them but i couldn't use the software anywhere near as well as I can now. In my preliminary task I had a number of problems including the fact that our group didn't neccesarily balance out all of the different tasks that well, I did some editing but I didn't get the chance to do much filming, however I did a lot of the storyboards and planning. I learnt from my mistakes and for the thriller we managed to balance it out much better so each of us did a bit of each thing and we were all involved in the whole process. The fact that we got much more time to plan for our thriller than we did our preliminary task also helped and that we researched it using questionnaires and looking at other openings for ideas meant our thriller was able to be much more creative and interesting and if I was to do filming in the future I would definately consider doing questionnaires again.

No comments:

Post a Comment