Friday 8 April 2011

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I learnt how to use the video cameras and tripods from filming our thriller. I also learnt how to use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit the opening. In Adobe Premiere Pro I learnt a number of different skills, for example adding the different clips of film to the programme and cutting them to make them shorter. I also learnt how use fast colour corrector to make the clips appear darker and adding transition effects between the clips. I learnt a lot of things about using the cameras also, for example how to do the white balance with a piece of paper which I learnt from one of the problems that we had which was that all of the footage we had was much too bright when we first did our recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment