Tuesday 15 February 2011

Starting on our thriller

Last week we got into groups, I am with Kristina, Lizzie and Emma. Our group started by doing questionnaire to help us with our ideas, Emma and Lizzie made a questionnarie but to benefit my grade and help me have a better understanding of the research process I also did my own questionnaire and I will later upload a copy of it and the results I gathered, my results were very similar to Emma and Lizzie's so this helped back up our research and ideas. Our group also did a mind map to think of ideas for our thriller opening. We have come up with a final idea for what we want to do using inspiration from the openings we watched in our research and we have started drawing a storyboard up for it and we have divided the responsibility of the drawing of it between the group, I will upload when it is complete. We also planned that we would do our filming on the 5th March that will take place at tutbury castle where there will be a ghost hunt happening that our group have permission to film as we are fortunate to have Emma's mum working for the company doing the ghost hunt. Unfortunately only two of our group are allowed access to the castle and Emma and Lizzie have decided to go, me and Kristina will make up for the fact we couldn't be part of the filming by putting a lot of input into the editing. We will film shots of around the castle and some parts of the ghost hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment